Monday, February 14, 2011

Nancy Pelosi: Women's Rights Face Greatest Threat 'In Our Lifetime'


If your point is, these choices to abort life are all justifiabl­e, you are either a prevaricat­or or ill informed.

. McCorvey wrote that she had "wanted to terminate my pregnancy because of the economic hardship which my pregnancy entailed, and because of the social stigma attached to the bearing of illegitima­te children in our society." Since she could not afford to travel to another state for a legal abortion, she said: "I fear that my very life would be endangered if I submitted to an abortion which I could afford.".

That some may be justified to insure the safety and life of the mother is a given, but allowed as a matter just for choice is morally corrupt.
About Women's Rights
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive