Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Supreme Court To Revisit Affirmative Action In University Of Texas Case


I wonder how the great achievers, of the myriad of American colors, would view the enslavemen­t of dependency based on color. As President color is not even part of the prevalent discourse, policy and leadership are. I personally don't care if our President is puke green I do care: if he is proud to be an American, if he is or isn't color blind,if his choices are based in fact not fallacy, I do care if he thinks what is yours is actually mine, I do care if his thinking is tainted by the belief that the Caucasian race and the United States as a country are bad folk just wanting to take advantage of the underprivi­leged, I do care if our President wants to pit our countrymen one against the other, I do care if he thinks our country will survive by following, and I do care if he thinks kissing the enemies of our country will bring world peace is a defense policy. I do care that under his "leadershi­p" the national debt has almost doubled, that he thinks spending money we don't have is a good thing, and I especially care that he thinks I should pay for someone else’s abortion when I hate the thought of it. Color is simply a color it is not a reason to hate anyone. When you speak about the existence of discrimina­tion you need to honestly look at who is keeping the racial mistrust and anger alive.
About Elena Kagan
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive