Thursday, February 23, 2012

Supreme Court To Revisit Affirmative Action In University Of Texas Case


I truly wonder how the great achievers, of the myriad of American colors, would view the enslavement of dependency based on color. As President color is not even part of the prevalent discourse, policy and leadership are. I personally don't care if our President is puke green I do care if he is proud to be an American, I do care if he is or isn't color blind, I do care if his choices are based in fact not fallacy, I do care if he thinks what is yours is actually mine, I do care if his thinking is tainted by the belief that the Caucasian race and the United States as a country are bad folk just wanting to take advantage of the underprivileged, I do care if our President wants to pit our countrymen one against the other, I do care if he thinks our country will survive by following, and I do care if he thinks kissing the enemies of our country will bring world peace is a defense policy. I do care that under his "leadership" the national debt has almost doubled, I do care that he thinks spending money we don't have is a good thing. Color is simply a color it is not a reason to hate anyone. When you speak about the existence of discrimination you need to honestly look at who is keeping the racial mistrust and anger alive.
About Elena Kagan
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive