Saturday, March 17, 2012

Racist Anti-Obama Sticker Makes Rounds On Facebook


You sir show your ignorance and inability to find fact in your zeal to use anything possible to support your jaundiced view of race. I am all that you are bigotted toward. I am for smaller and less intrusive government, I do believe that all races are equal in ability to achieve, I do believe that being labeled a loser in need of someone to feed me is detrimental to my mental, physical and spiritual health. I am a redneck brought up and farm raised with values toward life and others that promoted the theory that hard work, honesty and personal integrity were the true measure of each and everyman. I am evangelical in my Christianity which helps me curb my baser instincts by referring to the teachings of Christ, fearing the effects of Sloth, Envy, Lust, Anger, Avarice, Gluttony, and most of all Pride. I believe in the golden rule of Love for your nieghbor. All of the exclude the judgement and hatred of anyone. I refuse to judge anyone because of what they were born into, but I do find your remarks biggotted, and racist. If your intent is to help our world and our country please re-examine your own beliefs before attempting to judge others.
About Power
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive